We are coming into stone fruit season! This recipe is a must, especially if you have your own peach tree and you run out of ideas to use the fruit for.
Remember to source spray-free peaches, as they are on the EWG.org Dirty Dozen list.
Let me know how you like this summer treat 🙂
AIP Simple Peach Ice Cream
- High powered food processor
- 2 cups ripe peaches cubed
- 1/3 cup coconut milk full fat
- 2 tblsp coconut cream full fat
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cut into cubes and freeze very ripe peaches ahead of time.
- Combine frozen peaches, coconut milk and cream, and vanilla extract to the food processor. Pulse until combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed to evenly blend all the ingredients.
- Pour mixture into a glass freezer safe container and freeze until it reaches your desired consistency.
- When ready to serve – Garnish with fresh peach slices and a sprig of mint.
When made, it is best eaten within 2 days. Although you can freeze your ripe cubed peaches for up to 9 months.
Calories: 189kcal Carbohydrates: 17g Protein: 3g Fat: 14g Saturated Fat: 12g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 1g Sodium: 6mg Potassium: 426mg Fiber: 3gSugar: 13g Vitamin A: 502IU Vitamin C: 11mg Calcium: 18mg Iron: 2mg