I know a lot of people struggle with breakfast ideas. Especially those that are waking tired – it’s so hard to get motivated, let alone prepare a meal!
So todays recipe will help boost your energy and mental function all day long.
It is full of healthy omega 3 and tastes amazing and is easy to make.
Blood Orange and Coconut Chia Pudding
- 1 can coconut milk 400ml
- 2 cup reshly squeezed blood orange juice about 9 oranges
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- ¾ cup chia seeds
- 4 tbsp coconut flakes for serving optional
- 1 blood orange segments for topping
- In small saucepan, warm coconut milk. Remove from heat and whisk in blood orange juice, maple syrup, and salt. Whisk in chia seeds.
- Let rest, whisking occasionally, 15 min. Transfer to jars or containers, cover, and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight. Serve topped with segments of blood orange and coconut flakes.
NUTRITION – per serve
Calories: 474kcal Carbohydrates: 41g Protein: 8g Fat: 34g Fiber: 12g Sugar: 20g Vitamin A: 273IU Vitamin C: 65mg Calcium: 251mg Iron: 6mg
Need a hand finding the right fuel for your body? Why not pick up a free call with our Health Team – nutrition is one of their favourite topics, so they’ll have lots of tips to help you out in the kitchen!