1300 849 764

The To Understanding Why Your Thyroid Is Causing you To Gain Weight​


  • Weight gain around your middle?
  • Low sex drive?
  • Having low energy?
  • Poor concentration?
  • Hair loss?
  • Excessive stress?
  • Or maybe you're just not feeling like yourself.

Answered YES to 3 or more of the above? If so, you may have an underactive thyroid gland.

We see on average between 800-1000 patients across our 13 clinics every month, and if our protocols are followed we get an average of 70% of these patients well naturally in 8-12 weeks, the remaining 30% of patients may need medication, and we work in with doctors to try and ensure they get what is needed to achieve optimal health
Lucy Herron - Founder of The Lucy Rose Clinic

About Author

Lucy Herron

Lucy has over 10 years’ experience, strong and varied qualifications and international specialist alignment, while she also drives to grow and develop the Clinics to reach more and more Australians each and every day. The Lucy Rose Clinic also has a team of incredible integrative doctors that compliment our thyroid treatment protocols when medical intervention is required.

"We see on average between 800-1000 patients across our 13 clinics every month"

no more secrets

Thyroid control is back in hand.

Having helped thousands of women throughout Australia, this e-book has become a much sought after source of information about thyroid health and weight management. 

Read More
It's been a long road full of twists & turns, But Christine has been amazing.What started as a Hypothyroid issue, we investigated further and found food allergies which resulted in weight falling off.The combo of CurcumaPro and C Complex resulted in a huge reduction of asthma episodes and facial puffiness.I've lost 8kg in 4 weeks just from removing food allergens / intolerances.I finally feel I have answers to generations of health issues.
Read More
My experience with Head Office re appointments and directions to office was excellent. Testing was easy and the consultation appointments with Kimberly very informative. Great so far - looking forward to the results.
Read More
Dietary changes have been easier than I ever imagined.I am feeling well. Losing weight eating more.

Processing Order...

Please wait while we process your payment...

Please wait while we redirect you...

Let's get you started

We've helped thousands of patients Australia-wide