This easy recipe is so versatile and soooo tasty! AIP, Paleo, GF and DF.
- 5 cloves garlic
- 3 cups basil Fresh
- 2 cups coriander leaves or other leafy green
- 2/3 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp salt – Himalayan or Celtic
- 3 cup cooked shredded chicken breast
- 6 sweet potatoes small-medium in size
- 1 tbsp coconut oil for baking
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees C. Coat sweet potatoes with a bit of coconut oil and sprinkle sea salt all over. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake 60-70 mins until soft.
- Pesto! Combine garlic, basil leaves, spinach, olive oil, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, and salt in a blender or food processor. Blend on high speed until a paste forms, scraping sides as needed.
- Combine shredded chicken and all the pesto in a large bowl. When potatoes are soft, cut each one lengthwise and top generously with chicken pesto mixture. You can serve as is or return to oven for a few minutes to heat through.
- Serve with a crisp salad!
Calories: 561kcalCarbohydrates: 48gProtein: 23gFat: 31gSaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 53mgSodium: 181mgPotassium: 1045mgFiber: 8gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 33084IUVitamin C: 12mgCalcium: 106mgIron: 3mg