If you’re avoiding eggs, the biggest challenge is often, “what do I have for breakfast?”
Todays recipe puts a new spin on a breakfast favourite!
- 1 medium sweet potato, grated
- 1 bunch kale, chopped roughly
- 1 onion, diced
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2-3 organic chicken, lamb, or pork sausages, sliced
- 2-3 slices organic bacon, diced
- coconut oil and broth if needed
- Ripe avocado and coconut yogurt (optional)
- Cook bacon and sausages in a pan.
- Once cooked, remove and set aside.
- Add onion and garlic to the hot pan and sauté until translucent, then add sweet potato.
- Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add more coconut oil, if needed, or moisten using broth.
- Add kale. Cook until wilted, then add all meat back to pan and toss everything together.
- You can add any leftover veggies at this stage too. (Tomato, mushroom, and sprouts are in the image)
- Serve with sliced avocado or a dollop of natural coconut yogurt on top – or both!
- Calories: 855kcal
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Protein: 33g
- Fat: 64g