Enjoy a super simple autoimmune-friendly snack, or serve with salad/vege for a meal.
- 227 g Extra Lean Ground Chicken
- 500 mg Oregano dried
- 2 mg sea salt
- 21 g Kale Leaves very finely chopped
- 91 g Broccoli very finely chopped
- 7 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 lettuce Boston
- Combine all ingredients except the lettuce in a bowl and mix well. Form themixture into even sliders, about 3 inches in diameter, and set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Cook the sliders for about 8 to 10 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Serve patties in a lettuce wrap with your toppings of choice. Enjoy!
Calories: 733kcal Carbohydrates: 180g Protein: 25g Fat: 15g Saturated Fat: 4g Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g Monounsaturated Fat: 4g Sodium: 483mg Potassium: 3535mg Fiber: 109g Sugar: 14g Vitamin A: 6261IU Vitamin C: 63mg Calcium: 4054mg Iron: 93mg
One serving is equal to two sliders. If you need more carbs – Serve on a bun or on top of rice. Topping ideas – Mustard, cheese, pickles, tomato, lettuce, onion, avocado, sour cream, or plain Greek yogurt. These keep well in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days or freeze for up to three months.
Need a hand finding the right fuel for your body? Why not pick up a free call with our Health Team – nutrition is one of their favourite topics, so they’ll have lots of tips to help you out in the kitchen!