You may have heard me use the term ‘Health Journey’ before.
Today I want to share what many thyroid patients discover on their health journey, what stops them getting results, and what makes them reach goals faster.
When you don’t feel well, self care can be difficult. If energy is low and everything is an effort, then you’ll probably make rules to cope with life, such as what you are willing to do, and what you aren’t willing to do.
These rules become set in place, and sometimes we will be operating with them in the background of our consciousness even if they don’t help us anymore.
These are called mindset blocks.
You might know of some of your mindset blocks, or you may be totally oblivious to it because they have been there for so long!
Cheryl is a patient who comes to mind.
She had been on our program for 3 months, and felt that her results were not adequate, so we offered her a full review.
We discovered that her compliance was not so great – about 50%. But when the naturopath spoke to her, she actually uncovered a mindset block that had been sabotaging her for decades.
What was it?
I don’t deserve to feel good.
There were some tears, emotional release, and a huge realisation around this, and Cheryl made the decision to change this.
She started by doing a daily affirmation saying “I DO deserve abundant health!”
She started taking her supplements exactly as prescribed.
She started eating according to her food intolerances and the diet plan her naturopath drew up for her.
And she started believing in herself.
2 weeks later….
Cheryl’s naturopath called to touch base. Cheryl was a different person! She was laughing on the phone, enjoying cooking, going for walks with her grandchildren, and losing weight.
Both her and her practitioner were thrilled!
Today she going strong and has even referred 3 family members so far!
We all experience mindset blocks in our life. But if you have mindset blocks stopping your results, working with a practitioner can be a huge support to help you move through them. Sometimes other therapies are needed, such as psychology counselling, but we often discover that simply connecting with your naturopathic practitioner every 2-4 weeks will be ample support to smash through those self limiting blocks once and for all!
Every journey starts with a single step. Your Lucy Rose Journey starts with a click of a button.
Steps to SUCCESS and FAST Results
Here is how to feel better in the fastest time possible.
1. Invest in thorough functional pathology. You need to know the true drivers to your symptoms in order to treat them appropriately and Medicare testing may not be sensitive enough to pick up your issues. Test – don’t guess!
2. Choose an expert who is knowledgeable in your particular health concerns and has a track record of success.
“The Lucy Rose Clinic … has changed my life. I have finally had my health concerns listened to and positively and effectively addressed. Not only is my practitioner good at what she does but has made my treatment so easy to follow by being a great communicator and organised. I even had all my test organised for me in one hit.” – J.S.
3. Connect with your mentor regularly. Healing journeys aren’t like getting a car serviced – they are more like building a house. An appointment every 2-4 weeks is recommended to ensure you on track and progressing at the right pace.
4. Enjoy the journey! Patients who get fast results all have a positive approach and embrace the changes that are going to help them get better.
5. Take all recommended supplements and medications. Natural therapies are dose dependent, so taking them some days is not going to give fast results. Consistency is key!
6. Address your inner blocks. This requires honest reflection, and things like journaling are great tools to grow you inner garden of self awareness while your body is healing with the nutritional treatments.
7. Allow yourself time and rest. Rest, relaxation and good sleep are essential to give your body room to heal.