This sauce us AIP, Vegan, Dairy Free and Egg Free. It can be used on just about any dish to add comfort and flavour. Yum!
It takes approximately 10 minutes to make and makes 12 serves.
- 2 cups of Sweet Potato (pre-cooked, cooled and peeled)
- 1 cup Water (you may need more)
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
Blend all ingredients on high until your sauce forms. Add more water as needed to reach your desired consistency.
Use in cooking or store up to 5 days in the fridge.
- Golden Sweet Potato will make the sauce a richer yellow colour. White Sweet Potato will result in a paler colour.
- You can freeze this for up to 2 months.
- When reheating use medium low heat on your stove top. Stir or whisk regularly to avoid clumps.
Calories: 64cal, Carbohydrates: 5g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 3g, Sodium: 62mg, Potassium: 101mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 3146IU, Vitamin C: 3mg, Calcium:9mg, Iron: 1mg.